Shakti from Spain proposed to start a Round Robin in which we would go completely over the top regarding the artwork and embellishments, we call it the Crazy RR, but will decide on the theme individually.
Seems like a good challenge. Instead of altering an existing book, I decided to bind a complete new book.
This is the cover of the book before adding the decorations. The threads (barely visible here) were sewed in on the spine to add some beads.
I used pastepapers as signatures so that there was not one empty white page in the book. Also I added some 'stubs' as spacedivider, but also to add extra tip-ins, envelopes, tags etc. to the book.
And here is the top view of the book. I do not need many pages, there are only 14 of them, plus 20 stubs.