Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mess...

Sometimes, you just need to let go of everything nice and beautiful and create a mess before you are able to create at all!
That was my idea when I lost my mojo and was unable to express any creativity. I came across the book "Mess" by Keri Smith and ordered it from the Bookdepository.
The idea behind the book is that you are not only allowed, but encourage d to make a mess of the book itself.
I started going to the pages and found this assignment: Fill in this 5 inch square by using all of the colours you have on hand.
That was an easy one! I just had taken out a tin with loads of pencils and started doodling in colour! The workspace became a beautiful mess as well. :-)

3 comments:

A Kid Named TR3! said...

hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 170. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back

and also if you have a tumblr please follow it http://chocolatecovereddreamz.tumblr.com/

kungfudonut said...

very interesting blog

TJ said...

Hey -- look who's back in the blog-o-sphere!! Great to see you here, I wonder why my google reader didn't show these posts. I'm happy in any case! Hugs from germany, tj