Sunday, June 19, 2011

Little Guide Book: Speak Up

The Little Guide Book still has some empty spreads left. I would like to fill the book and start working on the cover. Complete the book, complete this project and enjoy the content. But on the other end, I don't want to rush and put things in the book I might regret later, or things that are not so real and authentic at this moment in my life. I love the sincerity of this book, it is becoming more valueable with every spread that I am making. Not just for this year, but probably for many years to come.
So I need to be more patient and wait to see what comes up and inspires me to fill these last pages.

This spread is about me daring to speak up, letting my voice be heard. Stop hiding in this little corner of life and silencing myself.
There is no need to keep up the silence. I do have a voice. I do have the right to speak up and defend myself. And it is never too late to start.

1 comment:

iHanna said...

Oh, what a cool project this is! Love mini books like this one!