Tuesday, August 09, 2011

In the Sun journal pages


One of the first prompts, I think back in June, was making a page of your purpose and intention of this art journal.
The main thing that I want to achieve is this feeling of 'anything goes' and experiment without restrictions. This became a 'cute' page! And I normally don't do cute!

Another prompt was about making a self portrait and writing down several things that make up you. I did not put a lot of thought into the list. I just wrote some things down about me. Another thing that I hardly have done: using my own handwriting in my art journals.  But this is something I like to experiment with these last weeks of summer.

Working quickly, no overthinking - or hardly thinking - and keeping it simple feels so much like fun. I am not over the moon about these pages, I just want to let the flow goes where it takes me, and enjoy the process of making a quick page in the mean time.

2 comments:

Marit said...

Lekker, gewoon laten gaan die pagina's! Het rijtje op de eerste bladzijde vind ik dan ook helemaal kloppen... niets moet, alles mag! Geniet ervan!

Mary-Ann said...

Hey sis, send me that photo of yours! I would love to have it.